RXR’s latest addition to the skyline of several thousand residential units being developed– Sawyer Place
Discover a higher level of luxury living at Sawyer Place apartments rising in the ❤️ of Yonkers.
Situated one block away from the Metro North, and directly across from the recently day-lighted Saw Mill River, residents can enjoy walks along the water and can get to know their friends and neighbors in one of our brand new restaurants or shops located in thirty five thousand square feet of on-site retail.
Ideal for commuters and for those looking to live in a resurgent downtown, Sawyer Place residents can be at Grand Central Station in less than half an hour while also being able to escape the hustle and bustle of the city on their time off. Residents can work up a sweat in the fitness center, get a bit of extra work done in the business center, or watch a movie with friends in the resident lounge. And for those who just want to relax after a long day, the spectacular landscaped roof terrace is a great place to sit and watch the sunset. Residents can also enjoy the many shops, restaurants, and public parks within walking distance along Main Street or the Hudson River.
- Landscaped roof terrace with outdoor seating
- Attended lobby and concierge services
- Resident lounge with media center and billiards
- Resident business center with Wi-Fi
- Many apartments with views of Van Der Donck Park, the Hudson River and the Palisades cliffs
- On-site restaurants and retail along the park and on Main Street.
- Attached and covered attended parking garage with private resident entrance
- Conveniently located one block from the Yonkers train station
- 25-story, 249’ tall building with 272 residential units and ground level retail space
- 17-story, 164’ tall building with 170 residential units and ground level retail space
- 2-story, 31’ tall building with first and second floor retail and rooftop open space
- 3-story, 31’ tall attended parking facility with capacity for 539 vehicles
- Heat-pump system for heating and cooling off of central plant
- 350 feet from Yonkers Train Station
- Easy access to Routes 9/9A, Saw Mill Parkway, Cross County Parkway, and I-87
Call us for investment and development opportunities in this growing and vibrant city.
(914) 798 4900